Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bread Blasphemy

Just a quick note. I just came back from doing the groceries and I was shocked and abhorred at our grocery bread. To be completely honest with you, it was close to that terrible American bread! It's not yet spongy, but it sure is going that way. I poked the bread to see which had the hardest and tastiest crust only to find out they were all soft. Bread blasphemy. The biological bread had a medium crunchy crust but for the price they asked I could just as well go to a bakery and get it there.

So that's what I did! And yessssssir, the bakery had delicious bread. Om nom nom... I love our quality bread. I might just have to open a bakery in the States to introduce the deliciousness of fresh crusty breads.


3 comments:

  1. Yes industrial bread hasn't gotten any better lately. Actually its so bad now that I now only buy bread from the bakery:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´s very sad, we are a bread country. How could it get this far?!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete